- Catastrophe and disaster response and deployments
- Independent adjusting services for individual claim events including:
1. Property – Residential and Commercial
2. Liability – Including CGL, Professional, E&O, D&O
- In house claims resources: Adjusters or examiners
- Quality control reviews: Leakage assessment and control
- Auditing: Claim files or skill-based
- In-depth, hands-on training from GA-level instructors at our training centers ensures each of our adjusters are ready and prepared when deployed to service your customers.
- Certification: IRG adjusters must maintain all necessary licenses, carrier certifications and technical knowledge through IRG’s ongoing education and compliance program
- Scalability: Stationed throughout North America our adjusters are available 24/7/365 to respond to catastrophes or your daily claims needs
- Quality: Our adjusters are subject to rigorous quality control and field management who ensure a level of consistency, accuracy and speed that contributes to the best cycle-times and lowest revisions.
- IRG has a large roster of loyal catastrophe adjusters who are standing by and ready to be deployed